Drill Pipes & Drilling Tools
PERFORATOR Drill Pipes and Drill String Components
are available for all drill rig types, designed for minimizing operation costs and maximizing your drilling productivity.
Our drill pipes are used worldwide in infrastructure and tunnel construction projects. They are commonly in open pit mining, oil, gas and water exploration and in the installation of underground pipes, cables or conduits. This can be, for example, a blast hole drilling in mining, a geothermal energy drilling or water well drilling.
Highest quality in materials and manufacturing results in the highest performance of our products and your projects.
Our API and ISO approved quality management system ensures an entire material traceability. A highly skilled team of specialists are always available for your support.
Drill Pipes & Accessories for
DTH & Rotary Drilling
In Down-the-hole (DTH) Drilling the percussion mechanism – commonly called the hammer – is located directly above the drill bit. The drill pipes transmit the necessary feed force and rotation to the hammer and the bit.
Rotary Drilling does not require a hammer. Instead, rotary drilling creates a very large compressive force along the drill string to the drill bit, in combination with rotational movement.
- Drill pipes from 35 to 300 mm OD – up to 219 mm OD in friction welded version
- Available for rigs from EPIROC, Sandvik, CAT, Bucyrus, Cubex, Driltech, Hausherr, Ingersoll Rand, Nordmeyer, Prakla, Soilmec/Drillmec and many other
- Standard thread types like API Regular, API NC, API FH, API IF, BECO, Cubex, Z-threads, RD (round threads) and many more
- Drilling Tools: drill bits, drill collar, Stabilizer, subs, check valves, hoisting equipment, fishing equipment etc.
- Optional hard facing for wear protection in abrasive ground conditions
Drill Pipes & Accessories for
Reverse Circulation (RC) Drilling
Reverse Circulation (RC) Drilling is a method of drilling which uses dual wall drill pipes that consist of an outer drill pipe with an inner tube.
These hollow inner tubes allow the drill cuttings to be transported back to the surface in a continuous, steady flow.
Unlike diamond drilling, it compiles sample rock cuttings instead of rock core.
- RC Drill Pipes from 88,9 mm to 273 mm OD
- Standard design with o-rings, alternative with special flat seal system (OF-version)
- All common industry standards, API and PERFORATOR threads
- Accessories: Crossover subs, Digout Subs, Blow-Down subs, Blow-Up subs etc.
- Non-Mag stainless steel RC drill pipes
Augers & Cutters for
Vertical & Horizontal Drilling
Augers and Cutters for vertical or horizontal drilling are mainly used for mining, construction and investigation projects. PERFORATOR offers a wide range of auger drill string components or soft to medium ground conditions.
One of the biggest advantages of our augers is the snap lock connection, which allows a very comfortable and fast connecting and disconnecting of the augers.
- Auger diameters from 28mm to 1680mm
- Working lengths from 0,5m to 6m
- Square connections with or without flushing hole from 13mm to 24mm
- Hexagon or octagon connections from 29mm to 210mm
- Special round tapped connection (Stihl)
- All types of API threaded connections like API REG, etc.
- Dual key hollow stem auger connections
- Lead augers and cutter heads for all types of ground
- Fishtail bits
- Toothed cutter heads
- Rock cutter heads with T.C. picks
- Trench wing cutter heads
- Wing cutter heads with included rock cutter
- Tricone bits
- Step-type drag bits
- and many more
HDD Drill Pipes
Horizontal Directional Drilling is a directional drilling technique for horizontal wells. This allows pipelines to be laid underground without having to dig a trench. The boreholes can be several hundred meters long.
The horizontal directional drilling rig drills an underground channel and pulls in one or more product or empty pipes as it retreats.
- Friction welded and integral forged HDD drill pipes
- HDD drill pipes for rigs from: Ditch Witch, Vermeer, American Auger, Prime Drilling, Herrenknecht, Tracto Technik, Flow Tex and other
- Optional with hard banding as wear protection
Drill Pipes for Oil & Gas
Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG)
PERFORATOR Oil and Gas Drill Pipes are are specifically designed for the particular requirements of extracting oil and gas.
Our API and ISO approved quality management system ensures an entire material traceability.
Oil and gas drill pipe are thin-walled tubes with friction-welded threaded connectors made of steel or aluminum alloy used on oil rigs. They are hollow to allow drilling fluid to be pumped down the hole to the drill bit and back up the annulus. The drill pipes are available in a variety of sizes and wall thicknesses and typically range in length from 27 to 32 feet (Range 2).
- Drill Pipes according API spec. 5DP
- Tube material in grades E75, X95, G105 and S135
- Upset types: EU (external upset), IU (internal upset) und IEU (internal external upset)
- Dimensions from 2 3/8“ to 5 1/2“ in lengths from range 1 to range 3
- Tool Joints with all usual threads according API 5DP
- Optional Hardbanding Arnco, Tuboscope, Duraband and other
- Optional internal plastic coating TK34-P
- All types of subs according API 7-1Drill Pipes gemäß API Spezifikation 5DP