PERFORATOR is continuing the 100-year tradition of the Schmidt, Kranz Group (SK), which began building mining and tunneling systems in the 19th century. We are part of this family-owned, well-established Group together with various other manufacturing companies. We combine proven tradition with continuous innovation and offer you a wide range of high-quality products. Furthermore, our cooperation within the SK Group enables all the participating parties to benefit from synergies within the Group: an advantage that we pass on directly to our customers. Diligence, performance, and precision are characteristics for technologies and systems of PERFORATOR. An experienced team continuously improves the quality and operation mode of our systems and products as well as developing completely new solutions for changing circumstances and surroundings.
PERFORATOR combines flexibility and cost efficiency with the highest service quality. Furthermore, PERFORATOR highly values every customer’s wishes and strongly focuses on personal assistance to establish a satisfied long-term relationship. This is achieved by a flat hierarchy, lean structures and more than 70 qualified employees coupled with an efficient management.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Area Sales Manager International (m/f/d) (Permanent contract | Full Time | Work from Home)
To complement our team, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager International (m/f/d) (Permanent contract | Full Time | Work from Home)
The role is responsible for the expansion and intensive cultivation of sales structure and business relations in particularly in the field of thrust boring technology. An ability to proactively establish new markets is also a requirement. We are looking for a motivated person with good communication skills, technical know-how and sales experiences.
- Development and expansion of sales structure / new markets
- Acquisition of new customers and intensification of existing customer relationships
- Identification of promising opportunities and projects within your region
- Main contact for our international customers: Advice / tender specifications / conclusion of contract
- Close cooperation with different departments, mainly internal sales, and engineering
- Work from home is possible (connected with our site in Walkenried, Germany)
- Education to completed training / degree level in a relevant discipline
- Several years of sales experience in complex investment goods, ideally in horizontal drilling technique / drilling technology / special civil engineering / construction machinery
- Technical know-how and interest in technical complexities
- Competent and friendly behavior combined with the ability to prevail and negotiate
- Results-oriented working methods
- Hands-on approach
- Independent, structured, and targeted approach of task
- Team spirit, reliability, resilience, and communication abilities
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
- Very good command of English, knowledge of another foreign language is desirable (German is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Our offer to you
We are offering a challenging position in an international and future oriented environment. The role involves a great deal of initiative and responsibility in a mid-sized company whose flat hierarchies make for speedy decisions and maximum flexibility.
We assure great development for your professional and personal growth. A compensation package which is in line with the market and attractive work conditions in a committed team.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application (in German or English), including an indication of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date: MVranesevic@perforator.de
z.H. Frau Vranesevic
Bei dem Gerichte 1