Our team is what makes our success. That is why our employees are significantly involved in the ongoing quality improvements and optimization of the functionality of our products. We rely on long-term cooperation and trusting relationships - not only within our team, but also with our customers, suppliers and partners.
At PERFORATOR we rely on a balanced team of long-standing, experienced employees and young talents. Working closely together allows everyone to learn from and support one another. This is how we ensure efficient processes, optimal workflows and a healthy, safe and positive working environment.
Area Sales Manager International (m/f/d)
Permanent contract | Full Time | Work from home
To complement our team, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager International (m/f/d).
The role is responsible for the expansion and intensive cultivation of sales structure and business relations in particularly in the field of thrust boring technology. An ability to proactively establish new markets is also a requirement. We are looking for a motivated person with good communication skills, technical know-how and sales experiences.
- Development and expansion of sales structure / new markets
- Acquisition of new customers and intensification of existing customer relationships
- Identification of promising opportunities and projects within your region
- Main contact for our international customers: Advice / tender specifications / conclusion of contract
- Close cooperation with different departments, mainly internal sales, and engineering
- Work from home is possible (connected with our site in Walkenried, Germany)
- Education to completed training / degree level in a relevant discipline
- Several years of sales experience in complex investment goods, ideally in horizontal drilling technique / drilling technology / special civil engineering / construction machinery
- Technical know-how and interest in technical complexities
- Competent and friendly behavior combined with the ability to prevail and negotiate
- Results-oriented working methods
- Hands-on approach
- Independent, structured, and targeted approach of task
- Team spirit, reliability, resilience, and communication abilities
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
- Very good command of English, knowledge of another foreign language is desirable (German is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel internationally.
We offer a challenging position in an international and future-oriented environment. The role involves a great deal of initiative and responsibility in a medium-sized company whose flat hierarchies enable fast decisions and maximum flexibility.
We assure great development for your professional and personal growth. A compensation package which is in line with the market and attractive work conditions in a committed team.
You are interested? Please send your application documents (in German or English) stating your salary expectations and possible starting date to MVranesevic@perforator.de.
Bei dem Gerichte